What's new

if i had only known...

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My tag line says it, should have been here sooner.
As for cigars, I wish I would have been around for the Barclay Rex availability. I don't think that I have found many NC cigars that have come close to that one.
I wish I would have bought more CC's from 06 and 08. Other than that, I think I am on track and up to par with some of you ballers on here...

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Other than that, I think I am on track and up to par with some of you ballers on here...
Them is some mighty strong words!

A faustian bargain for sure. I've learned so incredibly much from my brothers but spent so mf'in much in the process. Still sure that I came out ahead.
Samesies.

When I first signed up I swear I went out and bought just about every cigar someone posted a thread about. Quite a few less than stellar puchases included. But without BOTL, I may have never gotten around to buying some LP and thus, it's an algebraic certainty that I've come out ahead. :)

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My only cigar regrets are all the NC's I purchased. I've been chasing that whale for so long and finally realized it doesn't exist. Nothing but cubans for my lungs now.

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
I passed on buying the B-Rex's awhile back. I just didnt think the tweeked j21 blend would be my fancy. Boy was i wrong!

38-50

rg
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Couple of cheap good smokes that got away...

Casa Fuego and Perdomo Cameroon Moments

Supposedly Casa Fuego will be re-released as Villa Fuego and I was able to stock up on the Moments in the Conneticut wrapper.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wish I had purchased more of some and less of others but in the end, I have come across some pretty good sticks and have gone through the ones I wasn't so fond of (while mowing the yard).
I do wish I had either never had a cc or had a way to get more... thems the breaks I guess!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Wish I had bought more Perdomo ESV 91, then again if i had still would of smoked them all. That's the problem with cigars you really love, you'll always smoke more than you can buy. as said before I buy cigars to smoke, not collect and all good things must come to an end.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quantity over quality. Hate cibid for that.... But I still gear great deals there every so often.
Agreed. I wasted money trying a bunch of stuff that I thought might save me some $ in the long run on, when I could have just bought what I wanted in the first place.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
SW maddies.

Any box of cc that are smoking great and you purchase a box to restock and they never live it to that previous box...hate that.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That I would have bought bundles of "blue ribbons" that we're made by an amazing manufacturer and are smokes that we all know and love... But for a fraction of the cost. Great memories from the beginning of my smoking Years.