What's new

If this happens I am becoming a Vegie

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Where's the input from our brothers up North? I don't know this for sure, but I thought horse meat was consumed in Canada? I don't see what the big deal is, I eat everything else meat related (bear, deer, squirrel, cow, turkey, etc.). Granted, I've never had a pet horse so maybe I'd feel differently but I doubt it.

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
This could open up a whole new BBQ debate.
The Carolinas say BBQ has to be pork
Texans say BBQ has to be beef
I wonder who will be the first to be the horse BBQ capital of the US

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I only caught a few seconds on the radio, but I believe they said the previous restrictions on regulating horse meat was only in place since 2005 or something. In other words, this new bill won't do anything but resort us back to how it was less than a decade ago. I don't know about you but I don't recall a lot.of horse meat on the shelves then either...

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I only caught a few seconds on the radio, but I believe they said the previous restrictions on regulating horse meat was only in place since 2005 or something. In other words, this new bill won't do anything but resort us back to how it was less than a decade ago. I don't know about you but I don't recall a lot.of horse meat on the shelves then either...
Exactly.

When you read the article, it's the activists that are predicting (or rather, freaking out) what "might" happen next. This is what activists do best, hence their namesake.