What's new

I'll be in the middle of nowhere for the next month. I'm stocked up!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it! I knew I should have brought some milder smokes. Almost every cigar I brought is medium to full bodied (most of them full).

I usually bring a good mix of both. I think I'll take a day or two off smoking.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y'all having a color war? Lol

Chuck was insulting me about my font color (and other things) in the chat network. I thought he was just an immature, cock-waving troll, so I blocked him Later some guys in the chat room told me he's not a troll; he's just a(n occasionally amusing) clown, whereupon I unblocked him.

Last edited:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Chuck was insulting me about my font color (and other things) in the chat network. I thought he was just an immature, cock-waving troll, so I blocked him Later some guys in the chat room told me he's not a troll, he's just a(n occasionally amusing) clown, whereupon I unblocked him.
I wasn't insulting you, but if you felt insulted... then you're too soft skinned for the internet old man.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wasn't trying to.
I think you've missed something here (and that's probably my fault, since I wasn't clear): I love a good roast. If someone's insulting me and he's funny, I laugh. I love that stuff.

What it seemed to me that you were doing was trying (and failing) to roast me so it came off as just unfunny trolling. Now, obviously I was wrong (I'm taking your word for it), but that's what it seemed like.

Sorry for the confusion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...so it came off as just unfunny trolling.

Oh yeah, I also wanted to mention that I'm not even that bothered by trolling—provided it's funny. Unfunny trolling isn't interesting or entertaining, but I am usually amused by good, clever, funny, witty trolls.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put me in the nine spot for taking CC out of country.

I usually travel to places where I don't have to worry about sales tax—either in the Middle East, where there is none, or to European or Asian countries, where I can just get some in the duty free store, so I thought it was kind of weird to bring them out of the country. But, it's not when you consider that most Americans—if they travel out of the country—will probably travel to a place with high sales tax. It makes perfect sense to bring Cubans into Canada, for example, where a small tin of 10 Macanudo Ascots cost me over $60 CDN.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not addicted tho

I get bored with cigars every few months and stop smoking for weeks or even months at a time—as recently as November/December (2016) I stopped for about 2-3 weeks.

If I was addicted, I seriously doubt if I could do that. Moreover, usually when I start it back up, I get the notion to smoke a cigar and think to myself "I think I'll smoke a cigar today." I might even pull one out of my humidor for a bit and smell it, but then put it back. Then, the next day, I'll think to myself "Ok, today I'm definitely smoking a cigar." And I might. But I might not. Usually, it's 2-5 days after I get the notion to start smoking again that I'll finally have a cigar.

So, if I'm an addict, I'm a pretty strange one.