What's new

Illinois/Wisconsin state-line Herf: Dec 15

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Pbibby and myself are meeting up on the 15th around noonish We are meeting up at Neumann's Cigars & More in Libertyville, IL. Anyone that is in the area is welcome to chime in/come along for a day of great smokes with great brothers!

List:
CigarGavin
Pbibby
Fourkicksfan
RyJ Smoker
Turbo Munkey
JDog
TheMadScientist
Pbibby's Buddy
Pbibby's Buddies brother
A guy named "Matt" :smile:

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
There is a B&M finder. It's a separate tab and lists a few places in the area. Unfortunately, I never been to the area and can personally recommend a place. Looks like you'll have a good time!

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
There is a B&M finder. It's a separate tab and lists a few places in the area. Unfortunately, I never been to the area and can personally recommend a place. Looks like you'll have a good time!
Saw this but didn't see any for that area. Thanks though!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Not familiair with Kenosha, we have a group that meets bimonthly at Havanas in West Allis. Closest place I know, they also have a full bar and lots of TVs.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
updated location and list of brothers that can attend, come out for a mini BOTL herf...... today is 70 degrees... maybe we will have a great "winter" day as well

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Hmmmmm......I could possibly make this. Would only have time for one though, as my Christmas Party is that day.

Someone please pm me what 'fourkicks' enjoys, as he never filled-out the wishlist/favorites section of his profile.

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Hmmmmm......I could possibly make this. Would only have time for one though, as my Christmas Party is that day.

Someone please pm me what 'fourkicks' enjoys, as he never filled-out the wishlist/favorites section of his profile.

Jeffrey L.
Awesome jeff! I believe that he enjoys Four kicks... but I cant be sure :rofl: I think the Illusione and Room 101 OSOK are up on his list as well.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Do not have anything like that, so I'll just take a chance in what I think he might like...

Will keep u posted on me being able to make it, as we get closer. I'd b getting there by noon.

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Called over to the store this morning; was a better pick for a herf than I thought. They have a Diamond crown lounge, Davidoff dealer, TAA store (yup, Tats are there as well as others), All padrons (family reserve), etc. And they have a negotiable liquor policy. Not sure if this intrigues other brothers to join the mix but the more the better.