What's new

Illinois/Wisconsin state-line Herf: Dec 15

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Ok so the picture online is the 1st location.... This place is big enough for us and that's about it haha. Great selection of sticks tho! I'll the guy smoking a AF rosado on a Mac with a big crowned heads sticker; all the way back in the diamond crown lounge

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0

Left to right: CigarGavin, Fourkicksfan, Jdog, RyJ smoker, W.B.

Not in the photo... We forgot to take one until a few guys left... Sorry.

Pbibby, TheMadScientist, Pbibby's Buddy, and Pbibby's Buddy's brother

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I seriously cannot thank you guys so much!! It was a pleasure to meet you all! Let me know when you all get together again!

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Chill ride home with a PCR; big shout out to Jeff (RjJ), John (JDog), and Warren (W.B.) for a great night. There is something that can be said for a herf that goes from 11 to 11.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
It was great to meet so many new brothers and begin to know you better. Gavin thanks for getting us all together for probably the last herf of the the year for many of us. Jeff thanks for your after hospitality after the herf, you are truly a special brother and I'm fortunate to of come to know you as my friend.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all,

Has anyone tried the "one shot one kill" we got at the shop on Saturday? The size and shape are interesting for this winter or anytime I want that quicker smoke.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Hey all,

Has anyone tried the "one shot one kill" we got at the shop on Saturday? The size and shape are interesting for this winter or anytime I want that quicker smoke.
Haven't tried it yet but I've had the original release Filero vitola, same size, and it was just okay. The best in the line is the Chingon at eight inches, but that little guy is a nice quick smoke for the winter yes.