What's new

Illusione in Reno, NV?

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
It's a nice lounge/shop and often, Dion can be found there. Really a nice guy, who like most of us, has a great passion for cigars. His in house stuff is fantastic.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new version is all that is left and it is fantastic!
See that’s what I thought too. I’ve had the new version and agree that it’s fantastic. That being said, I recently stumbled on this:
https://hilandscigars.com/product/illusione-the-rex/

The specs on shown on that page are the old version if I’m not mistaken? I had to wonder if there are sites out there selling old stock or if that particular site just doesn’t realize that the Rex has changed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
What’s the minimum tho? Nobody else has heard of this minimum....

Can you verify it?
I’ve been in there 3 times - first time I spent a little over $50 and smoked. Second time
I came in, did a little work, and gave a cigar (MF FDLA Robusto) to the guy who was the shop manager, the third time I spent $25 and smoked again.

I feel like they’re pretty loose with the cut fee, just depends on your approach.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A perfect balance of strength and flavor.
Truth. The thing that really stands out to me though is the stupidly long finish. It’s like the flavors keep coming at you until it’s time to take another draw. Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration but it’s still a ridiculously long finish.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Truth. The thing that really stands out to me though is the stupidly long finish. It’s like the flavors keep coming at you until it’s time to take another draw. Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration but it’s still a ridiculously long finish.

Yep I completely understand

I might have to send one to @Cafe Y Tabaco so he can try it :)

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Can't go wrong with those. They were a little secret in Reno for awhile. It's almost time for me to head back up there and grab another bundle.