What's new

Illusione La Grande Classe

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought a box of these and tried one yesterday. Good cigar. But like every cigar Dion comes out with, I keep saying to myself that it's good, but I'd rather just have a regular ole Illusione (except for the Singulare- that one really sings to me). But the Grand Classe is a good cigar and well worth the money> it was $6 SHIPPED.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I also picked up a box a couple weeks ago... Decided to set one on fire ROTT before I let the others settle down. I enjoyed it as well, & have no regrets for this purchase.

Side note- Robert at F U M A R E was a pretty cool guy & really helpful. Kudos for that! :cbig:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I smoked one today. Now I'm considering buying a box. Are they sold anywhere online?
If I recall correctly there was a limited run done back in 2012 and they were sold exclusively at Fumare which is Dion Giolito's (of Illusione fame) cigar store in Reno. A far as I know these were sold out a long time ago but it may be worth it to contact them and see if there were any additional cigars ever produced.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Fantastic smoke. Need to dig out my box. Website says still available.
http://www.fumareusa.com/about.html
The website link that you posted has an email address listed with a note that says "To get on the list, please e-mail your Full Name, and shipping address". My guess was that this is an old website and that they were having people sign up for pre-orders at some point but I may be totally off base. Either way I shot an email to the address listed and will post any reply that I get here. Sure would be nice to get a box or 2 if they are still available.