What's new

Illusione Rothchildes or Tatoo Caballeros

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Illusione. I wasn't that impressed with the tattoo Robusto size, but the toro was really good. Seemed to be a large strength difference to me in the two sizes
hmmmm....interesting, itsaaron -- I only sampled the Tatoo toro. I need to do a flight sampling before buying more than a couple at a time

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
The tattoo is not even in the same galaxy as the R.

Better comparison would be pcr<>rothchildes & tattoo<>white owl

Probably my least favorite johnson/Garcia production...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
roths for sure.. been a while since i had one, but i think there's a straggler in the wineador from a trade, time to go check

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One thing I love about the Roth's they are great to buy at the B&M when I don't have a lot of time. Great flavor and a great price point.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Roths at smallbatch with leafenthusiast coupon code then use my extra $29 for two person chicken dinner because winner winner!
Thanks for this site. I've wanted to try a few Roths, but couldn't find anyplace selling them in small quantities. Problem solved! And a discount!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Roths at smallbatch with leafenthusiast coupon code then use my extra $29 for two person chicken dinner because winner winner!
Thanks for this site. I've wanted to try a few Roths, but couldn't find anyplace selling them in small quantities. Problem solved! And a discount!
Smallbatch is one of my favorite places to buy. They are very fast.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well after a cab of Caballero and another half cab or so of Rothchildes, I can confidently say that Catawba Matt is the only one here with any taste :)
I've bought my last Rothchilde. At least so long as I can get Caballeros for less than $3 shipped. All day. Every day. I am so very impressed with the Tattoos. $3?!?! Oh, yeah. Perhaps that I should have stated at the outset that I know I'm in a small minority that doesn't like SA wrappers, generally. Those Illusiones are one of the few exceptions, but, man....Tattoos all the way.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just had my first Rothchilde and I was not impressed with it. Ill let the other 4 age a bit. I know I'm in the minority but I think the tattoo is a better value.