What's new

Illusione Rothchildes or Tatoo Caballeros

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Well after a cab of Caballero and another half cab or so of Rothchildes, I can confidently say that Catawba Matt is the only one here with any taste :)
I've bought my last Rothchilde. At least so long as I can get Caballeros for less than $3 shipped. All day. Every day. I am so very impressed with the Tattoos. $3?!?! Oh, yeah. Perhaps that I should have stated at the outset that I know I'm in a small minority that doesn't like SA wrappers, generally. Those Illusiones are one of the few exceptions, but, man....Tattoos all the way.
Where are you getting tat cabs for under $3 shipped?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can't comment on that specific Tatuaje, but I can say that the Illusione is an AMAZING friggin' little cigar. Can't believe they're only 5 bucks for a single, and even cheaper by the Cabinet. You most definitely cannot go wrong with the Rothchildes.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Roths for sure but if you shop around should be able to find both cabs priced at $150. Sometimes they are not in Stock but most of the time the places that have them at that price will notify you when they do.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I saw that yesterday and almost bid on them but thought no way they go that low.
Nice pickup. $160 on CA all the time but this was better