What's new

I'm a newbie 'cause

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is my second post. And my second visit. Good things come in two's. Like TWINS! lol

Been smoking a couple years, have a little stash going. Have been a regular on a couple other sites but someone mentioned this one so I decided to take a peek.

I live in the Tampa Bay area on the Clearwater side, work in marketing. I like long walks on the beach, big hooties and cigars. Ok, forget that stuff about the beach, sand in the crack is not cool.

I am a fantasy sports freak, have written for several well-known web sites and have too many damn leagues, football and baseball. But, like cigars, it seems I can't have enough...well, and them hooties too hehe.

Ok, where was I?

Oh yeah...I'm a newbie

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Welcome aboard Jammer! I was in your neck of the woods for the 4th fireworks show. No damn cigars on the 4th for me though, can you believe that crap? Nice to see the Tampa crowd growing.

:welcome:

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks JW, looks like a lively bunch. Not much for RTFM so are there lists of the kinda smokes members like, and where do I find some trade areas. Hate having that 0 next to my trader rating. I have put in for a Newbie Sampler trade, cause I'm a newbie and all ya know

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wait!!! Huh?

What do you mean no cigars? Were you sick? Injured? Or just out of your freaking mind? lol

I started the morning off with a Gurkha Legend Perfecto, followed with a 5 Vegas A anomaly, then a Opus X Power Ranger and finished it off with a H Upmann Mag 46.

Or maybe you just needed rescue by a botl...yeah, yeah, thats it