What's new

I'm a newbie 'cause

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Wait!!! Huh?

What do you mean no cigars? Were you sick? Injured? Or just out of your freaking mind? lol

I started the morning off with a Gurkha Legend Perfecto, followed with a 5 Vegas A anomaly, then a Opus X Power Ranger and finished it off with a H Upmann Mag 46.

Or maybe you just needed rescue by a botl...yeah, yeah, thats it

Hehehe, actually none of the above. I have this affliction...it's called a wife. You may have heard of them? :grin:

Seriously I was stuck inside all day getting the house ready for a Garage sale this weekend followed by the fireworks outing with a bunch of non-smokers. I'll fit a smoke in this weekend one way or the other. Unless I'm herfing, the number of cigars you are talking is just out of my league. I'm a one or two cigar a day smoker when I get a chance. So only a handful a week at most.

Don't worry about that trader rating, I'm sure you'll find a way to get rid of the zero quickly. :thumbsup:

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It was a special day. I rarely smoke that many cigars in a week much less a day. But we lost my stepson last Sunday in Iraq, so we were smoking in his honor...we also destroyed a couple of bottles of aged rum while we were at it

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It was a special day. I rarely smoke that many cigars in a week much less a day. But we lost my stepson last Sunday in Iraq, so we were smoking in his honor...we also destroyed a couple of bottles of aged rum while we were at it
Sorry to hear about your loss, it's never easy to lose a loved one.

You seem like you'll fit in well nicely here. :welcome:

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
:welcome: Welcome to BOTL.

I appreciate the sacrifice your stepson made for this country and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for your loss.

:usaflag:

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks all for the warm welcomes. We are leaving at 7am for McDill AFB in Tampa to receive Jons body. Services will be held Wednesday AM at Espirtu Santu in Safety Harbor.

We have been organizing a care pack which we are coordinating with OpFTH, so if anyone has a few smokes laying around they haven't already sent, we are sending them along with some other goodies to Jons Unit.

Anyone interested can PM me for details.