What's new

I'm Back!!!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
So after the stiff wind that blew a few weeks ago, we are finally almost settled into our temporary housing. Today was a glorious day in that we finally got internet back. Never realized how addicted I was to this place until I didn't have easy access to it...

I want to thank everyone for their prayers, thoughts, and generosity during this time. It's meant a lot to me and my wife. Sure looks like I have a lot to catch up on, though I'm slightly disappointed that there weren't more LE released during my absence :grin:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How long did it take your hillbilly ass to get that damn thing set up, tonight???? :dunno:

It was like 3 hours ago, you said you were doing it. LOL

Just busting your balls, Buggy... Good to see you around these parts, again... I need backup against Bill, Bob, well, hell... everyone.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Good to see you back, bro! Let us know if you have any specific needs.
Will do...right now I need the damn contractor to come look at my house and tell the insurance company if it's a loss or not so I can start figuring out what to do...this being in limbo shit sucks.

Dan

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Will do...right now I need the damn contractor to come look at my house and tell the insurance company if it's a loss or not so I can start figuring out what to do...this being in limbo shit sucks.

Dan
Most important(besides family) ARE YOUR STICKS SAFE!?!?!?!?
Welcome back Dan! :peace:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Welcome back. I hope you've been treating yourself to some good smokes lately... if it's even possible for you to light up right now. I'm sure you have plenty to do on your hands.