What's new

I'm dizzy after smoking this one

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
oh yeah, I had it happen to me too Bro, don't worry they are serious cigars right there. Congrats

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
background:

Special cigar? How's a cigar(6x54) made with the remaining tobacco from the original FPI(binder and filler) and Litto's oscuro natural wrapper sound? Don't start with the PMs because there are only 40 boxes and most of them will be sold at the event! All the more reason to make it to the event Saturday.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Oh come on guys, it's only a cigar! I'm a newbie compared to you guys, i can swing it, you guys should be able to knock em' back all the time.

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't know. I find the Antano and Chiselito to be perfect for morning coffee. And yeah, I do inhale cigar smoke; not every puff, but a lot more than most cigar smokers do. Never had one of those large ones, as I much prefer robusto or smaller sticks. I will say that the Litto Gomez sticks MUST rest for six months to a year before the harshness goes away; smoked one fresh some time ago and it felt like smoking charcoal... <G>

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had one of the bigger ones, got to me also, but maybe it was because it was my 3rd cigar that day, working in my woodshop all day without eating and drinking 3 large cappuccinos:squinteye

but i lovem, the one number down, something something ligero doesn't do that to me, but the big momma......yikes.