What's new

I'm dizzy after smoking this one

Cigar_Jack

BoM May 05
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I love the flavor profile of the LFD DL's here is what I learned about smoking them.

Eat first... preferably a nice large slap of red meat.
Don't drink too much coffee before hand. Too much Caffeine and Nicotine will over stimulate you.
I don't drink anything heavier than a beer with it. Usually water or maybe some sugary which helps me keep the buzz down. Root Beer/Sweet Ice Tea/Lemonade.
Smoke VERY Slow

I've got chills and dizzy from smoking these, but man I LOVE the flavor of them.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Yeah. These were part of a special in store promotion limited top 40 boxes. It was the left over tobacco from the Factory Press I edition. I think it was thier first crop of tobacco grown on thier own farm.

The only difference is that the cigars I have are rolled with a natural Oscuro wrapper instead of whatever they used on the Factory Press I
let me see if I can pull up some info...

Litto Gomez said:
Factory Press

For years I have been fascinated with our cigar box-pressing system.
Many times I have thought how great it would be to share the process with our fans.
That is why I'm offering a very special cigar shipped in the actual factory press.
Because the concept is so special we needed to blend a cigar that will be totally unique to
La Flor Dominicana.
We started by obtaining Connecticut broadleaf wrappers that have been aging for several years.
The filler is Corojo aged from the very first crop our farm produced in 1997, while the binder is a Sumatra seed (also grown on our farm) put to age for the last eight years. The final product, I believe, is a perfect compliment to this limited production project.
To show you how special this is to me, I will be hand-picking each cigar
and when each press is full I will sign and date it.
The factory press, contains 120 Cigars, 60 x 6.5”

Ines and I hope you enjoy these new cigars.
Litto Gomez

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Is that that evil looking thing you sent me? I just thought it was a standard LFD.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Is that that evil looking thing you sent me? I just thought it was a standard LFD.
If it's got a sweet looking pigtail you're in for a ride.

BTW, I had a hearty meal about 2 hours before I smoked it. I also had about 4 cigars earlier that day too.

This is one evil som'bitch!

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
What really scares me is I have some of the new LfD Cameroon's coming my way in the next day or two...

brad smokyballs said:
We just got in something special. They are doing a new limited edition LFD line. They are wrapped in Cameroon and they are strong. Cabinets of 50 with no bands. Three sizes, #1, #4 and #5. Double Corona, Lonsdale and Robusto. My understanding from our rep is that they are doing 1000 boxes of each size and that is it. We got them Wednesday. I smoked one yesterday, rich and spicy!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Yep, I smoked one of these a few weeks back.....It has nicotine turbo! Also, very strong flavored. And it definitely left me with a buzzzz.

Frank N

CFL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had the pleasure of getting one of these in my Newbie trade. Didn't make me sick, but sure did make me light headed.

Thanks Rob.