What's new

I'm going to be a father, for the first time...

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
...and the second time, too!
That's right, I make twins baby!

We just announced to our families on Friday, and now I've got the go ahead from Wifey to be a little more public with it.

I know I've mentioned having a hard time keeping up lately, but it wasn't ALL work related. 😉 (although they do continue to pile it on, good problems to have)
It's also due in part to working extra, making up time for what I've missed for doctor visits. (and, as you twins fathers know, there are more, and longer visits) That, and already struggling to keep the wife happy with progress towards a nursery... Sadly, my "Tobacco Room" will soon become my "Twins Room." Well, not sadly, but you know what I mean. Regardless, I've still got a lot of work to do!

I know there have been lots of new fathers lately, and I saw a handful of fathers of twins with advice when Ninja's were born, and I know Big Lou had a set coming soon, too. So, I'll be researching those old threads, and all you dads, I'll be coming to you for guidance, especially you, Lou and Derek! Please, teach me the ways!

I was kindly reminded today that even though I had most of my "Thank You" posts done from recent gifts, I'm still behind on TR. To all of you I may be late on, I truely apologize for the tardiness. I'll get on it pronto! (thanks for lighting the fire under my ass, buddy! 😆)

I feel like I'm forgetting all kinds of things that I want to say, but I can't help it. I'm just so excited, my mind's a blur! Thank you all for making BOTL the amazing place that it is. I look forward to seeking refuge here during the sleepless nights to come!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Congrats! !! I have never been prouder about anything else than my two kids!!! But we all need to bomb clint because his cigar money is about to go towards diapers formula and daycare!!!