What's new

I'm going to be a father, for the first time...

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Haaa.... Holy shite man twins!!! Congrats Clint! Being a new father is tuff but one of the best things in life. Let me know if you want/need any help building your nursery. I'm very handy and just built one for Mrs.Fuente.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Congrats! We've got our second, a baby girl this time, on the way as well!

Maybe there should be a "fathers to be" trade group. :)

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Congratulations Clint!!

Having a new set of "Minnesota twins" join the Graunke family is awesome news. I am EXTREMELY happy for you man!!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I sent rfraser a text right after the family dinner Friday night (one of my groomsmen, that's family!) And he wasted no time in sending us our first baby gift...
Just came home to this awesome little care package!

Star Wars baby books! (our first ABC & 123 books)
Thank you so much Ryan, these are awesome! 👌

And, they're a perfect match for these:

My sister showed up with this pair last year as more of a joke. Said she saw them, thought of me, and just couldn't resist, babies or not! I told her now I hold her partly responsible for the twin thing, since she brought both those books, and we expect a lot of babysitting help because of it!

Who knows, we might have our own little Luke & Leia on our hands. 😉

The Force is strong in these two!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Congrats! !! I have never been prouder about anything else than my two kids!!! But we all need to bomb clint because his cigar money is about to go towards diapers formula and daycare!!!
Amazing! Bomb this guy!!!
I appreciate the sentiment, gentlemen, but no.
Jim, I've already been on the receiving end of too much of your "problem solving", and Josh, unbeknownst to you, you've already supplied my birth celebration cigars. Four little legs with four little feet, and I happen to have a box of Four Kicks. It's like it was meant to be! 👍😆
Lob that artillery elsewhere.