What's new

I'm "LOST"!!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Okay..I have been a devoted follower/fan of the series "LOST" since it first aired and now that the end is near and the writters are scrambling for a somewhat proper ending, I would love to hear your take on it now and how you think it will end.
Just when I think I got it...I'm LOST!!...I personally don't see how there gonna give us the ending we deserve after all these years of dedication to the show. I will be freekin pissed if it's a crappy ending!!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I guessin the island(s) are hell, or maybe even purgatory, if you believe in that sort of thing. but i think they'll find a way out of hell (off the island) and back to reality where everyone is happy.

i'm a big lost fan too!!!

but youre right, they're tyring hard to tie up all the loose ends theyve caused over the years.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
i have watched every episode of lost, and there is one thing that I am certain of, The Show is unpredictable. There is no way to tell what is going to happen. I really can't figure out what is actually happening on the island. My first theory was that they were all dead and that the island was actually purgatory. That is only somewhat true. They aren't dead, but it is a gate between the living and the dead. Its just an awesome show that keeps you guessing. I think its a testiment to the skill of the writers that they rebroadcast episodes with a little ticker across the bottom to explain any tidbit that you may have missed. I'm going to miss this and 24, two great shows. At least they have brought in some really good shows to replace them like Flash forward and Fringe.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Okay..I have been a devoted follower/fan of the series "LOST" since it first aired and now that the end is near and the writters are scrambling for a somewhat proper ending, I would love to hear your take on it now and how you think it will end.
Just when I think I got it...I'm LOST!!...I personally don't see how there gonna give us the ending we deserve after all these years of dedication to the show. I will be freekin pissed if it's a crappy ending!!
I'm with you on this one Tom, this year has really thrown me for a loop!

Mia

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The last couple episodes were very confusing. I think they raised more questions and there is only 4 episodes left which is not enough time to resolve everything..dunno what to think...i hear ya:bigeyes:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I watched it religiously the first year and when all of the questions I had were either not answered or completely ignored I gave up on it. It's kinda like dating a girl waiting for the rewards of a home run and never getting passed first base.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Spoiler it turns out all to be a dream. Honestly the writers have left too many loose ends. so either we get a crappy ending that tries to tie up all the loose ends or make a good ending leave some loose ends to tie up in a four part mini-sieres down the road

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I think they are going to wrap a lot of things up, but end the series like they end most episodes: with a big, fat question-mark, and a WTF???
It just wouldn't be LOST w/out some huge revelation right at the end.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I say that almost every time it goes to commercial: "I'm so lost"

Lost is really the only show I consistently watch (besides south park :grin:). I think Desmond knows what's up (since he got electroshocked in that chamber on Hydra) and has already done a lot in the "parallel universe" where they never went to the island. He is making the others "remember". I also think the "black smoke man" has already possessed Locke's body in the "parallel universe". Basically, if everyone on the island leaves, the "black smoke man" will possess Locke's body in the real world for good... which is bad. I think Jack or Hurley will have a big hand in what will happen next.

But this is just one mans opinion... there is NO WAY of knowing what is really going on.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I'm starting to think the writters just light up a fatty and pull ideas outta there arse's...Bringing back Desmond really blew my idea out of the water. Between the ghost talking to Hurley, Desmonds return, all the Flash Sideways, and Julia saying it worked with the H-bomb...Well I got to tell you I'm really not seeing a good ending to this.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I LOVE Lost!!!!! One of my colleagues and I have many discussions about what is going to happen, and we come to the conclusion that we have no friggen clue what will happen next, which is part of what makes it so interesting and fun to me!

My theory, Jack and Sayid eventually take the place of Jacob and the Man in Black. Everyone else is either killed or leaves the island and goes back to reality.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I just hope they dont end the series like the did with Life on Mars. That show was pretty good, but nobody watched it. Wrapped it up as they were astronauts on their way to mars and it was a all a dream during the cryostatis. Really stupid ending. I was pissed. I actually yelled WTF at the tv.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I just hope they dont end the series like the did with Life on Mars. That show was pretty good, but nobody watched it. Wrapped it up as they were astronauts on their way to mars and it was a all a dream during the cryostatis. Really stupid ending. I was pissed. I actually yelled WTF at the tv.
Agreed. I miss Gretchen Mol.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
No way they can say "dream", as that would be an incredible cop out after so much inventiveness. The writers are apparently struggling since this week was a repeat.

Predict the last episode is the island moves again, with everyone still on it, and done.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
JJ better hook us up... that's all I have to say... or else!

I will be LIVID if it's like Sopranos/Life on Mars/Etc.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Holy crap!! Three castmembers bite it and I'm still confused as ever!! Well atleast it was an exciting episode. I am convinced now that Lock is the bad guy however I could be totaly wrong....Maybee I'm still "Lost"!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yep, those people dying was unexpected. The writers better be careful now, we don't want to see some of that "24" craziness, like Jack dying and coming back to life a time or two too many.