What's new

I'm "LOST"!!

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
They LOST me as a viewer waaaaaay back when some dude made it off the island and then CAME BACK!

Not a science fiction type myself...

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
We don't know when they all really died... it's left to our own imagination. We can assume the plane got off the island okay and made it home since they showed the people with smiles on their face knowing they were going home and Jack seeing the plane fly overhead... he knew he helped make that happen and did his job saving them. Hurley and Ben talked about being a good #1 and #2 on the island, so we can assume they lived on the island for some time after Jack died.

Everyone died at different times and we have no clue. They all came together once everyone died and entered "the light" as a group.

I was a little mixed at the final immediately after the show but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I didn't care about getting specific answers, but wanted to know more about life after the island and if everyone would make it back home.
Nope, remember Ben didn't come into the church, he told Hurley he still had some things to do!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Yeah, I remember that, but why were they all in the church together then.
Because, like Jack's Dad said, there was no "now" in that time period. In other words, Jack dies on the island and Hurley could have lived for 200 years replacing Jacob but they both were there at that moment for the coming together.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Nope, remember Ben didn't come into the church, he told Hurley he still had some things to do!
I won't take credit for this idea as I saw someone else say this but I thought it was good and agree.... Ben didn't go into the church because he feels like he had too many sins and still needed to make up for all the bad things he did in life.... and my addition, maybe he was going to hell???

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah, I remember that, but why were they all in the church together then. Why did Kate say she missed Jack for a really long time? Just so many unanswered questions.
They were all in the church together because everyone was in purgatory waiting for the others to die and/or understand they needed to meet at the church. Once at the church, they were all back together and entered the afterlife, or heaven together as a group. That's what the white light was all about...

Kate said she missed Jack for a long time because she made it off the island alive and probably lived a long life before she died and met up with the group in the afterlife.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Still...The writters used the "Flash Sidways" as the way to meet up. the Flash Sidways was supposed to be the version where they never crashed to begin with. That's where I find the major flaw. Julia told Sawyer "It Worked" after the A bomb. I think that's where the should have started the sequence of finding one another instead of threading off the "Flash Sidways" which again is where they DIDN'T DIE!.