What's new

I'm sorry guys...

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I apologize for my lack of activity the last few weeks. I've been having some personal issues back home, and recently (today) just verified that I will be getting a divorce while home on my mid-tour leave from Afghanistan in December. I know there are still one or two of you still waiting for flags, and I'll make sure you get them (and more). I appreciate your patience with me, and promise I'll make it right. Consider this a public apology to the two or three guys who are still waiting for their flags they purchased.

FYI: There is no malice or ill will between me and my wife. Things just didn't work out as this was our first deployment together, and everything just ended up being a lot more challenging than we expected. If any of you pray I ask that you please include both of us in your rotation. Thanks guys...

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Prayers for you bud. Sounds like a real tough situation going on there. Sorry to hear about it. Keep safe over there.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Sorry to hear about it bro. Couldn't imagine being over there, let alone dealing with a divorce at the same time. Prayers are with you. Stay safe!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Very sorry to hear brother. I think that's one of the worst things about war and the military... the toll on families when the military have to go off for months/years. All the more respect I give to you and our military!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
No need for apoligizing my friend, my prayers and good thoughts go out to both of you.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Sorry to hear of the divorce and will remember your family in prayer. God has a plan for you and I thank you for your sacrifice for our freedom. I can't imagine how difficult it must be. Stay safe brother and enjoy a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry to hear about your situation! There is no need to apologize with what your going through. It sounds like you two handle it like adults and I respect the fact you asked us to think of her as well, it's a sign of your character!

Respectfully

DC

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
You got it bro! I know exactly how hard it is to have a marriage in the military first hand.
Hang in there...where here when you need us!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Dude there is no need to apologize for anything. You take care what you need to take care of. It sucks to hear that the deployment was such a tough time but the truth is that it happens so often. Life in the military is a tough life and being married to a military man that has an job that is very in demand is not for all women. Things will get better. If you need anything let me know I lived the life for 6 years.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Very sorry to hear it -- I can only imagine how tough that must be. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
No need to apologize for anything, take your time and I'm happy to hear you and your wife will be splitting on amicable terms. The multiple tours my dad took over seas were the absolute toughest times imaginable on my family. Four years has passed since his last tour ended and we will be having our first holiday together as a family this Thanksgiving. I thought I'd never talk to him again but it just takes time. Prayers will be sent for you and your family, brother.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so sorry to hear about this. Divorce is always painful, but for it to happen under these circumstances must be especially difficult for you. I will pray for you both.