What's new

I'm stepping away for now....

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
First and foremost I want to express my gratitude for the generosity and brotherhood that I have experienced here. It blows my mind that in today's crazy world such a community can exist. I have seen guys get bombed coolers, cabinets, mailboxes, etc. I have seen the brothers rally when another brother was down. I have met about 100 amazing brothers who I would gladly call brothers! I have made friends with guys who share profound wisdom and experience. The whole experience has been eye opening. This is truly the best online community in the world.
I'll come right out and say it I am a drug addict. I have struggled to cope with my addiction for about 15 years. I don't know what hit me but the this year during my yearly detox my life changed. I suddenly could see through the fog. I started Taekwondo lessons twice a week. It changed my life. I started playing hockey again which was my true passion before losing my way. I wasn't sure about smoking cigars after all I am fascinated with the whole deal. From the history to cultivation to the aging and smoking. Most of all the connection it gave me to so many great human beings.
All that said I feel I need to focus on getting my mind back in sync with my body. I decided that I need to step away at least for the time being. I'm only 31 years old so who knows what the future holds. I want to thank all of you for all the great times. I will still be around to chat and if anyone needs me I'm still here to talk to.
Okay sorry for the novel. I will be bombing most of my stash out to a few brothers and giving the rest to some close friends. Please don't bomb me if you have intentions of doing so. I recommend you take it out on a newbie. Or @Wasz, @Stogie_Bear, @wantacigar,@memphsdad
,@hakoomay,@Tennessee Dave,@manbearpig,@navyvet,@xjsnake
Casey

Last edited:

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Best of luck with your journey brother. I wish absolutely nothing but the best for you, and if you ever need any motivation or someone to talk to, message me for my number.

Tom

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
All the best to you bro. Much respect that you can acknowledge something in your life that isn't working and fight to make it better. Good luck to you man.

Aloha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: