What's new

Impending doom

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well the smoking season up here in Miont ND is coming to an end (At least for me) the winter months up here are a bit chilly.....lmao, and I lack an indoor venue in which to enjoy a nice smoke. I hope my Jason's make it here in time to enjoy one. Do any of my fellow BOTL/SOTL find themselves with this same issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I will likely go to the local B&M on occasion and smoke there. Or whenever I go visit my parents I can sit out on their back deck. I like the cold though.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I'll have to have you over to the garage then! 72 in here. Shoot me a PM. We can get something lined up I'm sure.

KK33

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Winter for me = shorter smokes... more frequent visits to the lounge/club... more pipe time.. and less overall smoking... but more overall stash building (prepping for better weather..)...

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Buy a kerosene heater and put it and a lawn chair in your garage and you've got your own winter wonderland!
This is exactly what I'll be able to do this winter. I know it's not perfect, but I'm excited nonetheless. A combination of that and robusto or petite coronas, and I should be able to keep up my meager once a week smoke!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Now it is becoming better smoking season down here in FL, less bugs and not sweating my ass off!

Although I am jealous you will get to see Dougs goal light go off!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy a kerosene heater and put it and a lawn chair in your garage and you've got your own winter wonderland!
This is exactly what I'll be able to do this winter. I know it's not perfect, but I'm excited nonetheless. A combination of that and robusto or petite coronas, and I should be able to keep up my meager once a week smoke!
This is my plan until I get that Mitsubishi mini split installed in my garage. Our neighbors just gave us one of those propane patio heaters as a housewarming (no pun intended) gift. I can probably use that out on the deck until late November.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
In the summer I don't like all the hot air coming in the window, so I smoke bigger cigars in the winter. To me it's like how people drink winter beers, just a heartier cigar when I'm settling down for an evening.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I wouldn't recommend hitch hiking in this day and age. Too many crazies...

KK33
Nothing to be afraid of if you are the crazy one.

So your laidbackedness was just for show? LOL, I guess you kinda have to be a little on the nutty side to work up here eh?

KK33
Even crazier to live out here!!!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I try not going out your way too much. Not south of Alexander anyways. You're taking your life in your hands on them roads. Oh well, keeps me employed!

KK33