What's new

Injury pics. Do. Not. Look. (if you can't handle it) Cannot be unseen!

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
How will you itch your asshole? You know it's gonna itch because you clearly aren't going to be able to wipe very well.
LMAO! That shit is too funny!

And like Jeremy said, when it happened it didn't hurt. But on the way to the hospital it was just like Jeremy described and began throbbing like a 10" cock in @bwhite220 rectum.
Well, that escalated quickly...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@Glassman - man hope that heals up well. Be careful bro, wish you luck in recovery
Wow!! So sorry this happened to you Jeremy! Hope you have a speedy recovery brother!

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Damn buddy. Hope it heals up good.
Sorry man. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
Damn man, haven't seen one that bad in a couple weeks, guy I work with just lost one of his fingers. Hope things heal up quickly for you.
Sorry to hear/see this @Glassman
Wishing you a speedy recovery brother!
Moses smell the roses!!! How did that happen?!?!

My sympathies to you, my brother. That looks painful as hell, to say the least!
Thanks fellas. I appreciate it. I'll find out how it's coming along tomorrow...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Back when I was a shithead, when we shitheads would steal something we'd refer to getting the "five-finger discount." If you were to go on a shoplifting rampage you could get that, plus an additional 20% off.
Yeah, I remember the 5 finger discount ! Another good one when we were like, 12, our gang would take stacks of crates of those glass return soda bottles to the supermarket and get like $3 each. We'd get chips and sodas and comic books. They would have an employee stack them on the back dock. Every Saturday we would go to the back dock, grab some stacks and do it again. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Yeah, I remember the 5 finger discount ! Another good one when we were like, 12, our gang would take stacks of crates of those glass return soda bottles to the supermarket and get like $3 each. We'd get chips and sodas and comic books. They would have an employee stack them on the back dock. Every Saturday we would go to the back dock, grab some stacks and do it again. :ROFLMAO:
:wideyed:

Jeebus... I didn't know you ran with Spanky and Buckwheat.

Hardcore, bro. Hardcore.

:)