What's new

Introduction from Pickerington, Ohio

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Kamera cool to meet a ‘local’. :)

Josh, stay away until summer. Lake is freezing over quickly. Lots of ice shanty’s have popped up in the western basin now.
Nice to meet you bro. Always good to have another buckeye in the group. I don't doubt the shanty's are popping up. That's a special kind of cold coming off the lake. I only go back in the winter months if it's a family emergency. Summer time walleye fishing is by far one my favorite things. Erie deary, good cigar, Lorain grape soda, rinker 230 express. Oh yea nothing like it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice to meet you bro. Always good to have another buckeye in the group. I don't doubt the shanty's are popping up. That's a special kind of cold coming off the lake. I only go back in the winter months if it's a family emergency. Summer time walleye fishing is by far one my favorite things. Erie deary, good cigar, Lorain grape soda, rinker 230 express. Oh yea nothing like it.
Should be a great year for Walleye fishing. Last year on one day in July we pulled in about 20 but all but 5 were about an inch or two under the limit. We were all using Erie Dearies as well. If you make it back in the summer and happen to visit Cedar Point let me know. We are docked at the CP Marina. We'll get together and enjoy a good cigar.

Josh Smith

Opus junkie
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Should be a great year for Walleye fishing. Last year on one day in July we pulled in about 20 but all but 5 were about an inch or two under the limit. We were all using Erie Dearies as well. If you make it back in the summer and happen to visit Cedar Point let me know. We are docked at the CP Marina. We'll get together and enjoy a good cigar.
I certainly will let you know if I come up. Always down for meet and smoke. Even at inch under limit they are fun to catch.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ohh yeah! Sucks when I had to drive in the blizzard to my Aunt and Uncle’s to be closer to my job (hospital life) so I can get into work. But I didn’t have to shovel LOL.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk
Oh yeah, that does suck. My parents both worked in a hospital so I know that life well.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh yeah, that does suck. My parents both worked in a hospital so I know that life well.
Been in the medical workforce going on 12 years, missed many family events due to working holidays, driven to work in hurricanes, blizzards, floods, seen things I’ll never get to unsee nor forget too. It’s not all fine and dandy sadly.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk