What's new

IPCPR 2011 Las Vegas

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This year we booked a private area downstairs from Benny's Bullpen at Binion's for our little get-together. It will be on Sunday, July 17 from 8:30pm.

Brudda Fia set it up so that we'd have our own cocktail waitress as well as the option to order food. :thumbsup:

Any of you BOTL who would like to come and hang with us are invited.

I hope to see all of you guys who were at Dos Jefes in New Orleans with us last year. :yes:

Aloha,
Marvin

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nice offer there Marvin. Wish I could make it to the show this year, but I'll be taking the Florida Bar the following week. Have a good time, sounds like its gonna be a blast.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Let me see what I can do Marvin. Maybe I can fly in on Sunday and fly back on Tuesday. It would be great to see everyone again!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Should be fun. We have the room from 8:30pm. However if you want to come a little early Benny's Bullpen is a cigar lounge and they even have a couple blackjack tables in there.

I'm trying to see if we can have a craps table reserved just for us. Any interest in getting a bunch of us smoking cigars and shooting dice?

To answer the question about bloggers etc I have heard (don't know for sure) that IPCPR will be charging 200.00 a ticket for them.

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The stars may have aligned themselves this year and I should be there....meeting and sending time with Marvin and AJ....priceless!!!

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just a little update: I made a mistake in the time I thought the sunday night opening dinner would end. I thought it ended at 8:30PM so I reserved the room at Binion's for 9:00PM. In reality, the dinner ends at 8:00. I just got confirmation that we can have the room from 8:30PM. So as of now we have use of the room from 8:30pm-1:00am.

Should be fun!!!:thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinner? Opening night? Fia what ARE you smoking. YOu know it is a couple of watered cocktails and some finger food...not what you would call dinner. But I will see you there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dinner? Opening night? Fia what ARE you smoking. YOu know it is a couple of watered cocktails and some finger food...not what you would call dinner. But I will see you there.
With Jon and myself its more of "whole hand full" food rather than "finger" food, so we hope it does not reflect negatively on the rest of the Hawaii guys there! By the way do they allow doggie bags in there? See you in Vegas!!!