What's new

IPCPR 2011 Las Vegas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 hours sleep a day! Can't wait for the weekend to recover. Great meeting you guys up in Vegas it was a blast!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It was a blur. Great seeing everyone. Thanks to everyone who came to the party. I'm going into a depression now cause I have to go back to reality! LOL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys didn't see the other pics of Sean! But "what happens in Vegas...."although Jesus may have something to say about the pink n orange 777 bag!
All in all, it was a great trip, meeting other BOTLs and putting a face to the name. The event originally started 3 years ago at IPCPR in New Orleans when Marvin found a place (dos Hefes-Up town Cigar Bar) and invited a few (10) people, which turns out to be 15. Last year he had invited the same 15, which turned out to be 30! This year he and Jon Fia invited 30 and it seems we got 80 including much more industry reps including: Dion, Andre, Jesus, the Placencia Family, the General guys Ed and Chris, J Drew, Terrence (SAG), Gran Habano, and I'm sure others! It was great to meet them out of their element and just hang out.

Can't wait for the next one!

www.swamwine.com

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As I said before, it was great seeing everyone one and just hanging out. Our intention was to just have something chill. No commercial atmosphere with donations, entry fees, etc. Just guys talking cigars and getting drunk. Mission accomplished!

As for next year in Orlando..Im out of my element in that place. Anybody have connects to a party in Orlando?