What's new

IPCPR 2012 Orlando?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Okay, here's the plan for our informal herf.

Stogies at the Dellagio
7988 Via Dellagio Way, Suite 116
Thursday, August 2
8:00 pm

This cigar lounge is in the Dellagio Town Center, a retail and restaurant complex about 3 miles from the Convention Center. It's just a quick cab ride over to there. Stogies has a full bar as well as a selection of fine craft beers. They have a humidor as well but we are welcome to bring and smoke our own cigars.

The IPCPR Welcome Reception ends at 8:00pm so Mark and I will probably go to that first then leave for Stogies at about 7:45.

Now let's get a head count!

Aloha, Marvin

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Okay, here's the plan for our informal herf.

Stogies at the Dellagio
7988 Via Dellagio Way, Suite 116
Thursday, August 2
8:00 pm

This cigar lounge is in the Dellagio Town Center, a retail and restaurant complex about 3 miles from the Convention Center. It's just a quick cab ride over to there. Stogies has a full bar as well as a selection of fine craft beers. They have a humidor as well but we are welcome to bring and smoke our own cigars.

The IPCPR Welcome Reception ends at 8:00pm so Mark and I will probably go to that first then leave for Stogies at about 7:45.

Now let's get a head count!

Aloha, Marvin
Have fun!!! Im trying real hard to contain my jealously!!! :grin:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I was supposed to be there... Even had a hotel booked for almost 6 months now.
Due to a change in ownership in my B&M (where I work) And an increase in responsibility, I'll have to miss it... Hopefully I can make next years show.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I was supposed to be there... Even had a hotel booked for almost 6 months now.
Due to a change in ownership in my B&M (where I work) And an increase in responsibility, I'll have to miss it... Hopefully I can make next years show.
I'm sorry you can't make it, especially since you live in FL.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I maybe a little late to this as the Alec Bradley party is the same night and I have to go to that one first with my company. Hopefully I can sneak out quickly.