What's new

Ipcpr 2013

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Nice, Craig! Can you smoke on the patio @ Casa Fuente, yet? When I was there in March they had it shut down temporarily.
I heard the patio was open.
Great to know, I'm headed there in a couple months, so will have to stop by!
You will be able to smoke on the patio at Fuente this weekend through Tuesday, but after that, I'm told it will close again.
Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up, Matt!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Just leaving the Hoover Dam, another one of those must see places. Ran into a few guys last night, I imagine I will see a few more tonight.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
"Welcome everyone. I am your dam guide, Arnie. Now I'm about to take you through a fully funtional power plant, so please, no one wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want. Now are there any dam questions?"

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
"Welcome everyone. I am your dam guide, Arnie. Now I'm about to take you through a fully funtional power plant, so please, no one wander off the dam tour and please take all the dam pictures you want. Now are there any dam questions?"
Love that damn movie.

Sent from the phone I stole from Yodis

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Nice, Craig! Can you smoke on the patio @ Casa Fuente, yet? When I was there in March they had it shut down temporarily.
You will be able to smoke on the patio at Fuente this weekend through Tuesday, but after that, I'm told it will close again.
Bartender was saying they got a week pass so between tonight and next Thursday you can smoke on the patio. Which will be needed when the show starts, it was crowded inside the shop last night.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up, Matt!

Off-topic, but glad I'm apart of it! ;)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Just leaving the Hoover Dam, another one of those must see places. Ran into a few guys last night, I imagine I will see a few more tonight.

LOL...Was thinking the same Dam thing! Did you get your dam bait Craig? LOL Have fun brother...looking forward to all the pics!

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Couple of sales meetings today, hung around the floor during some setup. One more day of just messing around tomorrow and then its time to work.

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Getting ready to board my flight here in Chicago, looking forward to seeing everyone! Even Craig! :rofl:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Bartender was saying they got a week pass so between tonight and next Thursday you can smoke on the patio. Which will be needed when the show starts, it was crowded inside the shop last night.
This pic was just posted on another forum I'm on - looks good to go:

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Just happened to be in Vegas at the same time for a bachelor party. So many great people around to smoke with this weekend
The mojitos were delicious