What's new

Ipcpr 2014

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
As far as bloggers/media are concerned. They are paying members of the IPCPR and I am pretty sure there is some sort of criteria for being able to join. They don't just want people with a URL and a wordpress blog walking the show floor just to get samples.

The big outlets like Cigar Afficianado have a booth so they are Exhibitors

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Everyone is talking about the Padron 50th and I have heard it's better than the Padron Millennium.
damn, dont say that... i really wanted to convince myself to not spend the money on a padron 50th single :)

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Everyone is talking about the Padron 50th and I have heard it's better than the Padron Millennium.
damn, dont say that... i really wanted to convince myself to not spend the money on a padron 50th single :)
Any idea on the MSRP on the on the 50th? If it's better than the Millenium than I guess there is no need for me to spend $100 on the Millenium at Smoke Inn.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
50,000 sticks at $90-100 per stick makes me think it will be really tough for retailers to sell out of it. Are there enough people willing to shell out that much money to sell 50,000 sticks?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
50,000 sticks at $90-100 per stick makes me think it will be really tough for retailers to sell out of it. Are there enough people willing to shell out that much money to sell 50,000 sticks?
Somehow I don't think they are going to have a problem they probably will give away quite a few to vip's and such the rest I'm sure will sell

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Absolutely, in fact you may find some retailers only selling the entire humidor

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So. Anyone wanna do a 50 way split of one of the Humidor's?
50-way split and your 1/50th $ gets you one entry into a random raffle for the box?
Yes. Love it. Or it gets raffled for a good cause. Or we keep it for one more year because apparently the humidor owner gets to refill it once more...... Just saying

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
50-way split and your 1/50th $ gets you one entry into a random raffle for the box?
Yes. Love it. Or it gets raffled for a good cause. Or we keep it for one more year because apparently the humidor owner gets to refill it once more...... Just saying
How many do you think we could get in on this??? I am interested. Love me a Padron

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/17610

Actually it's for the next 5 years!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

I have a further proposal:

To sidestep what we're all likely to want to do with them (given our hoarders' bent), all the proud owners of the 50 cigars "get together" for a real-time virtual herf via a google Hangout or somesuch. We all cut, toast, and light em up and share the experience, the flavors, photos, vids, etc. of smoking this amazing stick -- and then we get to do it again the next 5 years on the anniversary day, or "gift" the slot to a worthy BOTL.

I'd totally pay a ridiculous amount of $ to be part of that.

[EDIT: Closest guess I saw was the full humi would cost $12k, which puts a slot at $240. As to the refills, I'm doubting that they are free -- likely Padron gives you the *option to refill at a lower cost* for the next 5 years, but I'm just guessing. Any confirmed info on pricing/refills would be appreciated!]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
52   0   0

I have a further proposal:

To sidestep what we're all likely to want to do with them (given our hoarders' bent), all the proud owners of the 50 cigars "get together" for a real-time virtual herf via a google Hangout or somesuch. We all cut, toast, and light em up and share the experience, the flavors, photos, vids, etc. of smoking this amazing stick -- and then we get to do it again the next 5 years on the anniversary day, or "gift" the slot to a worthy BOTL.

I'd totally pay a ridiculous amount of $ to be part of that.

[EDIT: Closest guess I saw was the full humi would cost $12k, which puts a slot at $240. As to the refills, I'm doubting that they are free -- likely Padron gives you the *option to refill at a lower cost* for the next 5 years, but I'm just guessing. Any confirmed info on pricing/refills would be appreciated!]
Seriously. I'm in right now. Done. We just need a lead on how to make sure we get one. Any ideas?

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I would totally pay for part of this, could always auction off humidor in the end and donate to a worthy cause such as the site or op esteli etc

And plan a real herf for those 50 and if u can't make it..... Virtual herf with the absentees