What's new

IPCPR 2015 - NOLA

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I am a native New Orleanian so drop me a message if you need insight into the Crescent City. I will post a general New Orleans info resource soon as a guide. Also, keep in mind that there's no smoking in bars now. But I know the places you can

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I am a native New Orleanian so drop me a message if you need insight into the Crescent City. I will post a general New Orleans info resource soon as a guide. Also, keep in mind that there's no smoking in bars now. But I know the places you can
Any suggestions where to have a herf? Someplace open late as most attendees will probably have dinner first then go afterwards. I was thinking Dos Jefes but they have live music which can be loud.

The_Rev

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
There are two beer places called The Bulldog (one Uptown and one Midcity) that have large patios and excellent beer selections/very good bar food.

The_Rev

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
From what I understand, security will be more stringent than in past years. When it was here a few years ago, I literally just walked in without having any credentials. Those days are gone in lieu of the thefts that occurred in Las Vegas. That said, it really is a business conference, so unless you're there to buy or sell, there's not much for the guy-off-the-street to do in the hall. Now, the French Quarter? Plenty to do.