What's new

IPCPR 2015 - NOLA

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Just be sure to not answer or ignore if someone tells you "I bet I can tell you where you got your shoes" - I lost precious cigar money that way!
Answer: "I got my shoes on my feet".

The other one is Q:,"I betcha I know how many kids your daddy had?" A: "None. My momma birthed all her kids".

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
It's set!
IPCPR 2015 Herf at The Bulldog Mid-City, 5135 Canal Boulevard, New Orleans on July 19, Sunday, 8:30pm to close. About a 15 minute cab ride from the convention center.
I rented the private patio with a private bartender for three hours. Cash bar and bar food available to order. Cigar friendly on the patio.
So who's coming? I need a head count.

Hawaii Crew - 15
The_Rev
Vivalanation734
Warped Cigars +2
Cigar Jedi
DJSkopes +2
Senor Perfecto
jmodz1 +1
Problemsolverjc
Ar2381
Crowned Heads +3
Brian + 1
SSaka +2
CAJoe + 3
kswickard + 1
La Palina + 3
Frank Seltzer + 2
Eric (BOTL)

Last edited:

The_Rev

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It's set!
IPCPR 2015 Herf at The Bulldog Mid-City, 5135 Canal Boulevard, New Orleans on July 19, Sunday, 8:30pm to close. About a 15 minute cab ride from the convention center.
I rented the private patio with a private bartender for three hours. Cash bar and bar food available to order. Cigar friendly on the patio.
Awesome sauce. I'm in. Will definitely make it. I live basically down the street. Lol

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
It's set!

Hawaii Crew - 10
The_Rev
Count me In.

The_Rev

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
First time for me, so I'm looking forward to it.

I don't know about everyone else, but I like to avoid the tourist traps and check out the local spots and get some classic grub.
Grub is served in Nebraska, my friend. In New Orleans, we eat like no other city in America.

Last edited:

The_Rev

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
What part of town are you in Rev?
I'm in the Fontainebleau-Marlyville Neighborhood near Gert Town, Uptown and Broadmoor neighborhoods. I'm about 2 miles from the Superdome. Kind of in the middle of town but not quite Mid City. If you know the town very well, I live 3 blocks from Blue Plate Mayonnaise factory although those are artist's lofts post Katrina. New Orleans is not geographically a big city.

The_Rev

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It's set!

Hawaii Crew - 10
The_Rev
FYI: this bar is easily accessible from the French Quarter by the Canal Street street car. Get on the streetcar at the river and ride till the end of the line. About 15-20 minutes tops. Fare is $1.25 or $1.50. Cheap.