What's new

IPCPR 2015 - NOLA

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Imperia and Cabal Cigars were my top 2 sleepers of the show. Had not heard of either of them previously and both were phenomenal.
I'm happy to hear some good things about Cabal. My friend is good friends with the owner and was around them when they were doing initial blending and I've been hoping they succeed.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I'm happy to hear some good things about Cabal. My friend is good friends with the owner and was around them when they were doing initial blending and I've been hoping they succeed.
Yeah, Chris is an absolutely awesome and stand up guy. I spent a good hour just hanging out and chatting with him at the show. I'm definitely pulling for them.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
That's a Pete Johnson cigar? Did he buy the name? I know he always loved the original Henry Clay cigars but had no idea this new one was his project...
He partnered with altadis to blend the cigar, who made it in their factory and are distributing it. 2500 boxes I think is all they made.

Called the Henry clay tatoo

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thank you all for an awesome time in Nawlins! I know I didn't get to hang out with some of you guys, but to those we did hang out with, you all are some AWESOME brothers! My girlfriend and I had a blast with you crazy bastids!

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Thank you all for an awesome time in Nawlins! I know I didn't get to hang out with some of you guys, but to those we did hang out with, you all are some AWESOME brothers! My girlfriend and I had a blast with you crazy bastids!
Seriously man, I had a blast with you two. Those bourbon flights were a great way to end the week.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, Chris is an absolutely awesome and stand up guy. I spent a good hour just hanging out and chatting with him at the show. I'm definitely pulling for them.
Chris is cool as hell! Glad to hear your enjoyed his cigars. The Linda is great! And I hope he gave you the "event only" short robusto...

Sounds like it was a killer show! Hope to make it some day.