What's new

IPCPR Review: T52 Flying Pig

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
If the t52 pig is as good as the #9 pig then they are worth the price of admission. I have to admit these are a good change of pace smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow - what amazing photos! We can not guarantee an ash like that on all of them - that was crazy - looks like a f'ing ad!

Side bar, I read various posts saying the #9 is better than the T52 or the opposite, that both are amazing or that they both are not, I see some folks rave about the Dirty Rat while other guys say they "don't get it" and so on.

I think all of these are fair minded reviews.

Liga Privadas are like all cigars - their ultimate merit can only be judge by -you- individually.

Imo, the No. 9 Toro, the No. 9 and T52 Corona Doble and the Dirty Rat are the best of the line and these happen to be four vitolas I smoke the most frequently myself because of it. My least favorite are the robustos because I don't believe they afford either blend the time to develop in the same way. However, I know other guys who swear the Robusto are hands down the best...

Cigars are a very individual thing and I always say, "if you are making a cigar that everyone will like, you are then making a cigar that no one will love..."

BR,

Steve
President, Drew Estate

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
The T52 "Pig" is the cigar I am looking forward to the MOST and it goes back to what Steve said.

I have smoked a lot of great cigars in my short amount of time here. Due to a willingness to explore and trade, do research, and the generosity of others.

But you know what? The #9 was the FIRST cigar I fell in love with! It just hit me on every level. Taste, shape, duration of smoke; the factors all added up to a number greater than the sum of its parts. That is LOVE.....speaking of cigars I mean, :blush:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A cigar bromance eh jack? :) I smoked the first of those #9's you sent my way last week and I have to say it was and is something special.

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
The T52 "Pig" is the cigar I am looking forward to the MOST and it goes back to what Steve said.

I have smoked a lot of great cigars in my short amount of time here. Due to a willingness to explore and trade, do research, and the generosity of others.

But you know what? The #9 was the FIRST cigar I fell in love with! It just hit me on every level. Taste, shape, duration of smoke; the factors all added up to a number greater than the sum of its parts. That is LOVE.....speaking of cigars I mean, :blush:
Which is why I'm stoked on these coming out!!! :)

Ready, buddy??

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I picked up a box a few weeks ago. Already enjoyed two of them.

I'm lucky - the shop I frequent and work at is an official Liga shop.
Nice! The shop I usually go to has promised to get the Liga line for 6 plus months with no luck.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FWIW, don't let Liga Privadas sit too long. Speaking with the Drew rep about relative strength of various examples I had smoked, he revealed that the Ligas mellow and get milder with age.