What's new

iPhone 4.0 software

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
There are now reports of numerous 3GS phones rebooting while 5-10 minutes into a call. I have not yet tested mine since upgrading the software...may have to bite the bullet and call my mom tonight. :grin:

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Battery life sucks since upgrading. Nothing is being multi-tasked to account for it.
I am having the same issue as E and David. Battery life sucks after the upgrade. I have wifi off and Bluetooth off and still my battery will not last all day. Before it would last over two days.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I would but I just don't want to drop $200 for the upgrade....
Depending on what your current iphone model is you might not be out a full $200. I sold my 8GB 3G on ebay today for $180. So I basically paid $50 (after taxes and ebay fees) for version 4.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I am having the same issue as E and David. Battery life sucks after the upgrade. I have wifi off and Bluetooth off and still my battery will not last all day. Before it would last over two days.
Strange...I haven't had this problem. I've been noticing that it probably is running down faster, but I've also been using it more (playing on new apps), so I can't be sure.