What's new

Is anybody else in on this MYSTERY BOX o' CRAPOLA

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I should have waited til you got your before I posted...or posted a spoiler alert, either way, they are random and maybe yours will be better, optimism is the key my friend.
Oh indeed, I REALLY like the waterproof ammo box for cigar storage, that will make nice bombing material, and extra storage for bombs :shame:

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
not a bad investment,some handy items there.
surely a deal for 30.00.shipping was probably 8.00......
Maybe not so crapola after all.............

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Ok, it showed up today and here's what I got...
A nice pair of leather mittens, a great waterproof ammo box for cigar storage, a Browning led flashlight, a hat, a couple of monster bucks dvds and 8 so-so cigars. Am I satisfied, yes but not really what I was expecting.
A Flores Serie Privada
Gurkha Viper
FYR Magicos Capa Maduro
FYR Magic is Capa Habano
Petrus Fortus Anejo No 2
Montecristo Espada Guard
RP Decade 10th anniversary
El Primer Mundo La Hermadad

Sent from my blanket fort using crayons.
I'm a HUGE Browning fan and I don't understand the hat...... or the mittens for that matter. Curiosity question, is there a date on the magazine??

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a HUGE Browning fan and I don't understand the hat...... or the mittens for that matter. Curiosity question, is there a date on the magazine??
No magazine, it's a monster bucks dvd

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I definitely got my money's worth, I was hoping the other items would be more cigar related, maybe a cutter or an ashtray. Leather mittens are handy minimum $20 value, flashlight handy as he'll and I am recently in need of extra cigar storage...lol

The "outdoor" stuff is surprising for sure, a cheaper lighter, cutter, ashtray etc is what I would have expected