What's new

Is this a good deal?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
gonna expand on the Diesel comments and just say that pretty much anything AJ fernandez puts out it legit for low priced sticks. Check out not only diesel but Man o War, new world, enclave, last call, san lotano, bellas artes among others. all are good and can be had for 3-5 bucks depending on sales and stuff.

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a rock bottom Gurkha sampler from 6 years ago when I was a newbie cant seem to get rid of them almost a monument in my winador.
Thanks, would rather have something good than waste money on mediocre. I am not familiar with those brands, to decide if it was a good deal. As most newbies, I have cigars in the cooler that I will not replace, but purchased before realizing what is really a good. You guy's are blowing me out of the water with some of the bombs, passes, and trades! I am so thankful for all of you, that are willing to teach us newbies what is what! I am excited to start paying it forward! I am still learning!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks, would rather have something good than waste money on mediocre. I am not familiar with those brands, to decide if it was a good deal. As most newbies, I have cigars in the cooler that I will not replace, but purchased before realizing what is really a good. You guy's are blowing me out of the water with some of the bombs, passes, and trades! I am so thankful for all of you, that are willing to teach us newbies what is what! I am excited to start paying it forward! I am still learning!
This is most definately an awesome group.