What's new

it'll kill ya

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Especially on a brand new dress box of a larger cigar like Hoyo DC's...that gruesome tooth picture gets me. At least with cigars there's no fiberglass like with dip!

The worst are the Australian ones where it has some nasty gnarly looking defomed tooth on it :(

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
yeah and walking down the street can kill you too... and sugar... and even drinking too much water. and just about anything can kill you, so you might as well enjoy your cigars and F*** that stupid sticker.

The BurgerMeister

the devil is a busy man.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they should at least say "smoking EXCESSIVELY can kill you" rather than just "smoking can kill you." at least that would have more truth to it. but, then, these people aren't too interested in the truth now, are they? :rifleaim::rifleaim::rifleaim::bangbang::bangbang::rifleaim::rifleaim::tazerblas

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
WOW...effing gross.
Looks like you started to clear out some of your cigars at a good time....haha.....

I bet the guy in the picture would just make you pay shipping for his cigars to get rid of them.

Honestly in my live I have known one person that died of lung cancer but she was in her 90s and smoked for over 70 years. But I know a lot of old people that have been smoking for 50 plus years and have not had any problems. I know smoking will increase my chances of getting cancer, but I feel the stickers are very extreme.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ABout 5 years ago I saw one sticker in Italy or Spain that said, "posion, will cause death."

I smoked them and I didn't die..... anyone up for a class action lawsuit for false advertising?