What's new

It's here!

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
So that's an excuse to have shoddy wire management? If so don't worry about me buying a cabinet from Avallo. I'll find a shop that takes a little more pride and effort to hide wires so people notice my cigars not wires galore. Just my .02
ok, first of all, as a bonus to BOTL members, Matt threw in his new Fan Timer at no charge.

If I mention to Matt that a CUSTOMER wished that he made the wiring better looking, then Matt will work on it.

as far as you crypto sailor, i am not worried about you buying a cabinet. nice job on hijacking a thread from somebody who just called me and said how happy he was.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Well I certInly don't think its shoddy.
It's a sharp looking cabinet, no doubt!

nice job on hijacking a thread
While maybe the delivery wasn't soft, it is free constructive criticism.

I kind of like the look of the wires run with the screwed in hooks - kind of a cross between old-style cabinetry and modern technology. As learned from this thread, some people don't. Maybe it can be an option going forward. For the extra finishing of raceways or some other system, you could charge an extra $50 or whatever.

Calling forum members @ssholes prob won't go over well in future purchasing decisions, though. Just my $0.02.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Now now girls no need to get your panties all bunched up in the cooch leaving you dry and sandy. This is directed at EVERYONE.

I think its a pretty sweet cabinet though.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That is really nice. That dark wood is beautiful. that'll be a great piece to hand down through the generations.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Testy in here aren't we.

Nice cabinet man...one issue...it's empty. Have fun filling it, I'm sure it will be in no time at all.