What's new

It's here!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Very impressive. Thank you for sharing! You can get a good sense for how much a large cooler can fill up that size cabinet.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Woah woah woah woah, stop the clock!! You got a lot of smokes. Looks great my friend, congrats again.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
That is an awesome looking cabinet. When I read your thread stating that you had ordered it with the external drawer, I doubted that idea, and I can see I am wrong for doing so, cause it looks awesome! Congrats on the cabinet.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
That is an awesome looking cabinet. When I read your thread stating that you had ordered it with the external drawer, I doubted that idea.
Thanks, external was the way to go for me. Adds room for extra boxes and makes it easier to access my "daily" smokes.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Very, very nice, Jose!

Beautiful cab, and trust me...It will give you years of efficient and consistent performance.

Too bad a few jealous, uniformed people had to jack the thread....This is about you and your new cab, and it's awesome! Enjoy :)

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Awesome Humi Jose. I have an Avallo with an external drawer as well love it. Fantastic way to keep day to day smokes. I know there has been a little drama with the wiring and as an Avallo owner I can say that the fan controller adds quite a few extra wires and that yes running them may not have been the priority. Function over form won out and I am sure that once Ron addresses it Matt a little more thought may go into the form side. I think the control that comes with the extra wiring is well worth the little extra visible wires.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
That is a great looking piece of furniture! I am still debating the color of mine and am torn between this and walnut brown. Is yours more towards a black color or brown?