What's new

Jaybird here from Nor*Cal

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Welcome and I have to ask.. are you THE Jaybird, as in kettle and MT false bottoms?
He is the One and Only!! Killer dude as well.

Welcome to BOTL brother! Glad you made it over here from HBT. Great group of guys. Reinforce your mailbox and watch your turtle!! HA!

I will second that the cigar rest you make is fantastic. I use it every chance I get and it is the perfect place to hold the stick during brewday.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome and I have to ask.. are you THE Jaybird, as in kettle and MT false bottoms?

I don't know if I am THE Jaybird but I do build 1 hell of a False Bottom system for kettles and kegs....:peace:

Thanks guys! This place is 1 very killer place for sure so far. I do have to ask all the HBT guys. Ya know on HBT there is a "your threads" and "Your Replies" tab. Is there anything like that here? I am finding navigation cumbersome not having a way to check all those.

Again guys, Thanks for all the welcomes.

I see a lot of CA guys. All you guys from CA do you guys ever meet up when you travel and have drinks and just BS?

Cheers
Jay

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
It's under the "my profile" tab. Then you will see on the left side that you can look up replies by you or threads started by you.

Welcome to the forum!

If you're a fan of cameroon or still looking for a good one, I've always been a fan of the La Flor Domicana Cameroon Cabinet No.1. I always have keep some on hand they're not super cheap but they're still less than $10 msrp.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks Smokinghole! That is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Moldman! WhAAATTT UP!!!! I will try not to embarrass any of you HBT buddies!

Sorry to hear about the damn J.O.B brotha' Just look up and SMILE big as life is FULL of surprises!

Cheers
Jay

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome from Southern California. (We don't use Cali around Sean. He is sensitive and all). Enjoy BOTL.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from Southern California. (We don't use Cali around Sean. He is sensitive and all). Enjoy BOTL.
Ha HA HA.. I'll keep that in mind.

So where is the "search" field? Or is there a "how to navigate BOTL forum" thread somewhere? I would have just searched for it but.... Well ya know.

Cheers
jay

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
This site is a bit tricky compared to others I've been on and took me a little while to figure out as well. If you click on new posts up on the top then just below the BOTL logo you will see Search and New Posts.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from AZ!
And there are some homebrewers on here as well (I myself am a noobie to the homebrewing, just bottle first batch last week). There is a couple threads under libations.