What's new

Jaybird here from Nor*Cal

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from AZ!
And there are some homebrewers on here as well (I myself am a noobie to the homebrewing, just bottle first batch last week). There is a couple threads under libations.
I am having a tuff time with navigation of the site but I am finding all kinds of good stuff while I am just hunting and pecking... What did you brew?

Cheers
Jay

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from AZ!
And there are some homebrewers on here as well (I myself am a noobie to the homebrewing, just bottle first batch last week). There is a couple threads under libations.
I am having a tuff time with navigation of the site but I am finding all kinds of good stuff while I am just hunting and pecking... What did you brew?

Cheers
Jay
Brewed an Oktoberfest. Just opened the first bottle and carbed up week after just 7 days.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome from AZ!

Cheers
Jay
Brewed an Oktoberfest. Just opened the first bottle and carbed up week after just 7 days.
Perfect timing for an Octoberfest! how is it? Dont drink it all green..LOL

Cheers
Jay

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
howdy from down south. redding is beautiful country. I do like the Cameroon wrapper. la aurora puts out a few great ones,,, the preferido lancero is great!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks guys!

jwintosh thanks for the suggestion! I may have to try and grab that one on Cbid or Monster for a deal. Its a tad out of my price point.

Cheers
Jay