• No, and don't care to

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I didn't know you could buy them. I thought they were event gifts or give-aways!

Gimme, gimme, gimme!!!!!! :)

I must have smoked the LPs in the right order and right time. I have been so impressed with construction, flavor, aesthetics, and how they all come together to make an enjoyment factor that is off the charts!

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Waitaiminute... I haven't seen these out anywhere, are they available to buy in shops now? I thought this was another one that you had to get handed to you by one of the Drew Crew. Tried all the other Ligas with the exception of this and the T52 Pig. I'm a huge fan and can't decide if the T52 or #9 is my favorite.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I haven't had one but am looking forward to trying them. I finally smoked my Dirty Rat from last September and thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much I purchased a box from Podman28 at The Burning Leaf.

I have a feeling the JD#4 won't disappoint.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Might I add Tim you look GOOD!!! You been workin out? Oh and Your customer service is top notch really!!!!
You're not gettin "sweet" on me are you bro? I hear war does crazy
things to a man!:crosseyed (j/k)

Another DE Contest! Let the good times Roll!:rolling:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I smoked the one I had today and then voted in the poll as "tried it - prefer others". It had an awful aftertaste - chalky, dry, and bitter. I only smoked about half of it. Give me a Dirty Rat any day.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I tried one. I really liked it a lot. I've been on a T-52 kick for a while, so it's hard to say that I liked the JD4 better. It's flavor wasn't quite as complex, but it's still carried it's bold and spicy flavor. I'll try another after a few months in the oven.

I would be more interested in trying a different size if there was one. All and all, killer cigar if you ask me.

Of course, I don't want to compare anything to the dirty rat at the moment because there is none. Smoking a dirty rat is like drinking concentrated orange juice without adding water. The amount of amazing flavor in that one little stick is overwelming(IMO)

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have yet to smoke a LP product that didn't have excellent construction, burn, and flavor that culminated in a great smoking experience. I just got a JD4 and will let it rest and go it sometime after the holidays.

I am going to try and age 6 rats and pigs for a year. I know, funny. :)