Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can anyone help me with this.....

...along with my box of pigs I bought from a DE event...I got a bag with 3 cigars... a sticker on the outside of the plastic bag that said 3 JD 4's.....but on the labels, one says JD4 in plain "computer" writing on a plain 'ol white label.

....the other two cigars have "Saka LP#9 03/07"

what the h*ll is that all about???? are they all JD4s or......does anyone know what those other two smokes were, and if the same, why labeled different. ---oh, and all 3 are the exact same size?

can someone who really knows please let me know?

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I was fortunate enough to be able to test these out and I have to say it's not par to the Pig or Rat or even the T52. It's not a bad cigar, just ok in my opinion. Different strokes for different folks!

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Can anyone help me with this.....

...along with my box of pigs I bought from a DE event...I got a bag with 3 cigars... a sticker on the outside of the plastic bag that said 3 JD 4's.....but on the labels, one says JD4 in plain "computer" writing on a plain 'ol white label.

....the other two cigars have "Saka LP#9 03/07"

what the h*ll is that all about???? are they all JD4s or......does anyone know what those other two smokes were, and if the same, why labeled different. ---oh, and all 3 are the exact same size?

can someone who really knows please let me know?
Dude, those are Pre Release Liga Privada #9s, which were handed out 3 years ago before they were released to the public...

You should be happy :)

~brooks

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Whats ironic is Drew Estate's Natural line is what got me into smoking 2 years ago or so. Now a days I really don't care for them, but they were great cigars and the whole sweetened tip got me into cigars.

My favorite cigars are dark wrapper full-bodied smokes. Maduro and Sun Grown are the best. Yet ironically I've yet to try a Liga Privada No.9, t52, or anything else for the matter. They look so damn good and fit my idea cigar criteria but I usually stick to less expensive smokes around $3.00 to $5.00 each as I have a limited budget. And usually the cigars I pay $3.00 to $5.00 for are worth twice that.

I can't wait to try some of these some day soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I was under the weather that day or was the whiskey I was drinking, but my 1st JD4 kicked my @ss. Broke out into feverish symptoms. Have a 2nd one in the humidor I'll try some day.

Also got some of the pre release Saka 9's, havent smoked one yet, but gave one to a buddy and he said it was the best cigar he ever smoked.

Love the rat, trying not to smoke the whole box too quickly... All Ligas rule...