What's new

jd at the outlaw oct 9

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wow, the gun looks nasty to say the least. Someone is really going to freak out when they win that bad boy. Coleen looks cool with it for sure.

How is our inventory for the event, cause in Chicago we sold out pretty quick and it got kinda embarrassing.

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I plan on being there for this. If I am in town and a party is happening at Outlaw I am there. Hope a bunch of you guys can make it to KC for this. It is worth the trip! Looking forward to meeting JD.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Haven't heard for sure from Frank yet, but Aaron and I should be making an appearance :grin:. I know all you KC guys are excited to hear that :laugh:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Too bad I'm working both Friday and Saturday. Somebody's gotta be working the ER when people are walking around with big weapons like that.... :)

Seriously, though, I was at Outlaw the other night and picked that thing up. Abso-fricking-lutley amazing how heavy that is. Very cool piece of equipment.

Too bad I won't be able to meet you, Mr. Drew. Maybe next time.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
really? which one of you is bringing the banjo? they're already unpacking all the boxes of lp's. gonna be a pig, brazillian restaurant food, tequila tasting....and dirty rats! can't wait!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
really? which one of you is bringing the banjo? they're already unpacking all the boxes of lp's. gonna be a pig, brazillian restaurant food, tequila tasting....and dirty rats! can't wait!
And the 3 Stooges, live and in person!! *haha*

Sounds like it's gonna be a great time!!!

I may never go back to Oklahoma... er, I mean Joplin.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Just let me know... My T-Bird has been telling me it wants to ride over to KC again... as long as the weather stays nice anyway :halfgrinw

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
So, Bob... I think Dan's bringin' the 5-string. Are shirts and pants optional? Ah, hell, we'll just wear our overalls...
Eh...well...make that the 4 string :laugh:. The high E just broke :hysterica. And don't tempt me Frank, I just may wear my overalls :grin:.

What time you boys gonna be there? I might just have to make my way there :eyebrow:
You should Larry, would be great to meet you again :thumbsup:.

Dan

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
jd posted on his fb page that he was bringing some "rare" sticks to the event!!!! doc, are you sure they'd miss you for just a couple of hours????