What's new

Jesus Christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Totally disrespectful and should be taken off...this isn't comedy at all but an affront to those who believe in Jesus Christ. BOTL should be better than this to allow this kind of post...it's not comedy at all.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Funny? No, but it is rather odd. I'm wondering how much if any setting up this shot required either before or after.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As a devout Lutheran Christian, I'm not offended. Too many people think they see Jesus or Mary in too many things and suddenly begin preaching their faith because of it. More times than not, they were terrible Christians before that. This should be a tongue and cheek reminder that most religious crazes, trends, "signs", etc etc, that 15-min Christians base their new and fleeting faith in a nothing but a bunch of BS usually.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
One way or another someone out of the bunch will take something offensively. Having said that, I'm not that guy in this case!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
This is very wrong and I see no place here for this.

Whatever your relegion is or isn't, this is disrespectful and should not be allowed here.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
... And welcome to our wonderful country... If one person gets offended by something it should cease to exist.

Give me a break! Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it should be banned.

Waits for this thread to be deleted too.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
... And welcome to our wonderful country... If one person gets offended by something it should cease to exist.

Give me a break! Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it should be banned.

Waits for this thread to be deleted too.
this is a cigar website and we are supposed to consider one another as brothers. If even one is personally offended, it should be removed whatever it is.

I have no intention of being part of a group that will consider offending someone as "ok".

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is a cigar website and we are supposed to consider one another as brothers. If even one is personally offended, it should be removed whatever it is.

I have no intention of being part of a group that will consider offending someone as "ok".
It's not about it being "ok," there are lots of things on here that could be considered offensive to someone.

If you get rid of anything that could be considered offensive, then half the general forum would go away.

Do a search for terrorist, there are no less than 4 pages of results that come up. Most people would argue that we should not throw that word around so lightly, yet we do. That could very easily offend many people, but because no one complains, so it is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.