What's new

Jfires Tips and Tricks

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Bump for some newer guys. Ill be doing more this fall once I'm not finishing the other side of the basement, working OT out the as or just being a busy father lol.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Bump for some newer guys. Ill be doing more this fall once I'm not finishing the other side of the basement, working OT out the as or just being a busy father lol.
What are you working on? Actually tried to paste this in "the spot" thread thinking that's what u were doing to the basement

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
What are you working on? Actually tried to paste this in "the spot" thread thinking that's what u were doing to the basement
Family room and fourth bedroom currently. Cigar lounge is already done. Mans got to have his priorities straight!!!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Family room and fourth bedroom currently. Cigar lounge is already done. Mans got to have his priorities straight!!!

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
My cigar lounge isn't done and you're only an hour away... ya know if you wanted a project to record for your videos :D

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
With a good amount of new guys still rolling in, seems fitting to get these videos back up on the radar!

Lots of great into in here brothers.