What's new

Joe Case is FINALLY done with my pipe from April

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
After numerous form letter responses from Joe I get this pic of my pipe, stating it will ship next week:

Likely story. I'll believe it when I see a tracking number. Joe's communication has been abysmal, only responding once I requested a refund and BAM! the pipe was done (original story was 3 months not 7). I know some folks love his work and this thread will be unpopular, but facts are facts. I cannot recommend doing business with Joe under any circumstances. Yes, he is an insanely busy guy, but we all are. Worst purchase experience of my entire life. Even motorcycle thieves parting shit out on Ebay are more responsive.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The forum won't let me edit posts on Windows 8.1 (and I can only post shit in Advanced view) so I'll just add that motorcycle thieves are the scum of the earth and buying anything from them, even if you find them out to be crooked after the fact is extraordinarily bad karma. Like 140mph lowside bad karma.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I was watching a bunch of DagnerPerformance pipe videos on YouTube yesterday. Ended up putting in an order for a Joe Case poker because of that. LOL

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The forum won't let me edit posts on Windows 8.1 (and I can only post shit in Advanced view) so I'll just add that motorcycle thieves are the scum of the earth and buying anything from them, even if you find them out to be crooked after the fact is extraordinarily bad karma. Like 140mph lowside bad karma.
I agree 100%!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Beautiful pipe, sucks you had such a shitty experience. Sellers need to learn that most people understand delays as long as they are communicated. Hopefully it smokes well for you.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
7months, ouch. Does he take full payment up front of time of order?
I have a buddy that has a Joe Case poker, he is some what happy with it.
Joe has done a good job of building up a very hyped name when it comes to his pokers, seems like he has a few years of backed up orders.

Have either one of you guys received your pipes yet?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
7months, ouch. Does he take full payment up front of time of order?
I have a buddy that has a Joe Case poker, he is some what happy with it.
Joe has done a good job of building up a very hyped name when it comes to his pokers, seems like he has a few years of backed up orders.

Have either one of you guys received your pipes yet?
Yeah. Full payment. His pipes are awesome from what I've read and seen(YouTube), but the wait time is crazy...

He said it would ship by the end of this month.