What's new

Johnny-O

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are absolutely excellent cigars, with a rich, delicious flavor profile that is unique, and superior construction. If you haven't had these and have the opportunity to secure some, do so, you won't be dissapointed!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
wondering if you could help me out looking to order johnnyO stick but can't seem to find him anywhere ?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well fair enough , let’s have this secret handshake then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
John can only bring back a few bundles these days, airfare is huge, and he is on his own.

he currently has a few items and they are not cheap.

you might have some luck posting an ISO thread, but don't be surprised if nobody comes forward.DSC_0067.JPGDSC_0071.JPG

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I have a few 2013 CEs (maybe 20) still haunting my humidors and a bunch of really expensive Siglo IIIs and 5s I bought from him around 2018. Also the Majestuosos and Espy bundles he was selling Around the same time (2018). I can be reached

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I got 20 baby salomones from him and 20 Lanceros from him back in 2018. They were both very good. Wish I would have put those away in the cabinet, but they are long gone.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a few of his sticks. :). The EL's are the pricier ones but worth every penny. My opinion of course. I also suspect that these are not custom rolls but the real deal. I suspect I know what he has going on and I'm all for it. win win win for everyone. I dont want to fuel rumors so I will leave it there.

Most of the EL line is Cohiba. The No 1 is the only one I havent tried yet but he says similar to a SIG III or V but in a No1 body.
La Reina is probably ERDM but been a few years since I smoked one so need to revisit those. The Topes are absolutely gorgeous smokes and no question they are Trinidad and probably the real deal. The aroma is unmistakable. I only wish I had bought more than 5 but they were not cheap.

The Wf line is also good. The lancero is probably a Monte Especial. I've smoked a couple the last week and think I have that one pegged. :). Just had one tonight in fact. Mine are from March 2020 and although great right now, they have potential to age much much longer.
The 898 is Partagas. No question.

The Corona extra I have no match for in the data base. 5 5/8 x 46. Also from 2020 and I haven't had one in 3 years but I remember them being excellent whatever they are.

The Robusto Extra I think I know what it is but they are just recently acquired so can't say untilI smoke a few and think about it.
This week I topped off the SIGIV, EL Lancero, Piramides and 898's. Once those arrive next week I will probably wait to top off a few others when he gets some in.
I really hope he keeps those 898's coming. At 200 a bundle they are fantastic and could easily become a daily smoke.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just wanted to add a couple of things. The LC line is my least favorite. OK smokes and certainly cuban but not anything like the EL's. Milder as well IMO. Not bad for a 1st cigar of the day. I also dont have a ton of experience with them. Although way less expensive, I'd rather spend a little more and enjoy every single stick from the EL line.

There is also some drama on the place he posts at from time to time. Screw the haters. Let em hate. I think there are enough of us with good reputations vouching for the authenticity of what he is selling. The fact that he doesn't want to share his business model in a public forum is fine with me. I got turned onto his smokes and have been broke ever since. LOL.
I've been smoking Cubans since 2000. Cant say I'm an expert but I have smoked a few hundred boxes and been to the Island 7 times. Been to the Partagas factory as well as I think it was La Corona (Cant remember for sure it was a long time ago and they were rolling RyJ there). Also been out to Robaina's farm. In fact my profile pic is him lighting my farm rolled cigar (From his farm of course) . I was invited to his BD party the next year and couldn't make it. Then he passed away shortly after. Very sad to lose an icon but felt blessed to have known him. Even did an interview with him that I never posted. I was thinking bout going back and just giving it to his grandson and let him do with it s he pleases.

I recently came across a post on FOH about my contact down there. Alejandro trellis. I guess he passed away last year. Another great guy who shared some awesome stories. Secret police there for 29 years and also Castros Personal interpreter on occasion. Everyone knew him everywhere we went. He had great contacts. Introduced me to Toboada where I had many cigars rolled for me and friends. Just as he retired we hung out with him at a cigar shop. My Spanish is shit but for his retirement he was rolling exclusively for some Saudi prince for a month and getting paid extremely well. Probably winded his entire retirement down there.

Had some great experiences in Cuba til customs caught me a couple times. The 8500 in fines sucked and prevented me from going back which is why I missed Robainas BD party. A good lawyer made it all go away so no heavy losses.

Anyway, I am rambling at 1 am. LOL.