What's new

Jonathan Drew, The Classiest Gentleman in the entire Industry!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dude, my heart goes out to you, your wife, and your kid. cancer will scare the shit out of you, and it should, but it sounds like you are face forward and straight shouldered together on this. stay strong and stay together, and make it happen.

and mad props to JD for the shout out. realize he is the face and the voice, but there is an army of people hoping and wishing the best for you. myself included.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Your right, it has scared both of us. It has her heart hurting because she was really enjoying the bonding from breast feeding our new son and now she cant. She has a minimum of 3 months of chemo starting this week, then hopefully the tumor will shrink, then they will do surgery, then 3 more months of chemo, then we pray for a total recovery. Yes we are keeping our heads up, but she is really depressed, however it truly is because of the support system that we have from friends like JD and my brothers here at BOTL that honestly makes is get thru each day, with hope of seeing a clearer future. Thank all of you!!!

Sincerely,

Chef

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
missing out on breast feeding won't be a thing when she's at his wedding. invite JD, he might clean up nice. o)
I just told her what you said and you brought a huge smile on her face, and a tear in my eyes... Your a great brother! And for sure gonna invite JD at Maximus's wedding. Thank you for once again lifting both of us up.

Chef

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Chef:
Prayers and good thoughts are being sent from the BOTL, Stay strong, Take it one day at a time, as Eric " You will Beat this and WIN" ............

JD is Over the Top, N a True Brother of the Leaf............

Last edited:

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Hey Chef. So sorry to hear about Letecia's health, I'll be praying for both of you!! I know a number of people who've beat this thing, and will pray that God will heal Letecia as well!!

And JD--class move, brother. It's good to keep the important things important.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Chef:
Prayers and good thoughts are being sent from the BOTL, Stay strong, Take it one day at a time, as Eric " You will Beat this and WIN" ............

JD is Over the Top, N a True Brother of the Leaf............
Thank You Brad. All the brothers here and JD is amazing!!

Chef

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey Chef. So sorry to hear about Letecia's health, I'll be praying for both of you!! I know a number of people who've beat this thing, and will pray that God will heal Letecia as well!!

And JD--class move, brother. It's good to keep the important things important.
Thank you for the prayers for my wife. The next few weeks are going to be very very hard. They are using a very strong chemo therapy on her, its so strong they administer it only once every three weeks. I pray that it works and shrinks the tumor in her chest. Then if it does they will do surgery, then a follow up chemo.. But for sure from what the Doctors said the chemo is a 90% life saver, but its going to be hard on her body. I will be her Rock, and thank you personally and all of my brothers here, and yes, JD and his crew in Esteli... We feel the love.

Sincerely,

Chef

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Have been "Offline" for a while so just catching up on some of what is happening in the BOTL world.

I am sorry to hear of the trial you and your wife are currently going through. Hang in there buddy. Y'all are in our prayers for sure!!!

If there is anything more I can do, please let me know

Phil

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Have been "Offline" for a while so just catching up on some of what is happening in the BOTL world.

I am sorry to hear of the trial you and your wife are currently going through. Hang in there buddy. Y'all are in our prayers for sure!!!

If there is anything more I can do, please let me know

Phil
Thank you sincerely for your uplifting words and your prayers... This is going to be the first tough week of several weeks chemo to come. She wanted me to tell all of my brothers here "Thank YoU" for taking the time for writing your words of hope and for all of your prayers.

Chef