What's new

Jonathan Drew, The Classiest Gentleman in the entire Industry!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Its so amazing to see the brotherhood and tightness of this community, it truly is one of the best. Wishing you and your wife the best man, we are all here for you and let us know if you guys need anything.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Its so amazing to see the brotherhood and tightness of this community, it truly is one of the best. Wishing you and your wife the best man, we are all here for you and let us know if you guys need anything.
You are right, the sub-culture of the tightness of the brotherhood is unlike anything I have experienced. The closest that even came close to it was when I was in the army, but even then I knew a guy had my back, but would prefer to sleep with my wife, not pray for her. Thats what makes BOTL so special. We all literally have so much in common, and what hits one of us, eventually hits us all. If it were not for Jonathan Drew inviting me to the cigar safari last year I never would of met any of my fellow brothers here at BOTL. For that once again, I am eternally grateful to Jonathan Drew. I will keep everyone posted as the times are going to get tougher before they get better. I am filled with courage knowing that I can talk with my brothers and vent, and know that they will keep us in their thoughts and prayers until she is cancer free, then its Victory time in Esteli!!!

Chef

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Chef, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife during this scary time. I have every confidence that she will battle though this and emerge safe and healthy on the other end. JD is pure class. Cigar Safari is a dream trip for me, I truly hope to be able to make it one day. If you ever need anything, just ask. We're here for you both.

May God bless you both and walk with you in this difficult chapter.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Chef, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your wife during this scary time. I have every confidence that she will battle though this and emerge safe and healthy on the other end. JD is pure class. Cigar Safari is a dream trip for me, I truly hope to be able to make it one day. If you ever need anything, just ask. We're here for you both.

May God bless you both and walk with you in this difficult chapter.
Thank You kindly Sir, and yes we believe in our hearts that she will beat this. But we know in our minds that it is still extremely scary. When she beats this JD said we are going to have a huge celebration in Esteli, hopefully we can do it with you and a ton of other BOTL brothers. Thank You for the prayers too btw.

Chef

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I can't imagine what you and your wife are going through. I hope both you stay strong & remain optimistic. Prayers sent, brother.

Web

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Scott,

My prayers are with you and your family. We have all been touched in some way by that bastard "Cancer". I wish your wife a full recovery and know that the entire BOTL family are behind you!

JD, definitely a class act.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Damn. I'm really sorry to hear this Scott & Letecia. Just from hanging with you two on the trip last year I'm confident in saying you are strong people and you will fight and win!

My employer promotes, participates and accepts donations for Making Strides every year (the walk is this Sat.) so I made a donation in Letecia's name. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367849092.300228.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Damn. I'm really sorry to hear this Scott & Letecia. Just from hanging with you two on the trip last year I'm confident in saying you are strong people and you will fight and win!

My employer promotes, participates and accepts donations for Making Strides every year (the walk is this Sat.) so I made a donation in Letecia's name. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

View attachment 30981
Stunning!!! You are a stellar gentleman and class act as well Eric! You also just made me smile as a tear rolled down mt face.

Thank You so Much!!

Chef

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Chef - all the best to you and your wife. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. Cancer runs in my wife's family, so I unfortunately know it all too well. Stay strong and lean on others when you need it.
JD is one class act, and gestures like this and the support of everyone is what makes this community so great. Looking forward to hearing about the celebration once she beats it.
Take care, and God bless.
Darren

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Chef - all the best to you and your wife. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers. Cancer runs in my wife's family, so I unfortunately know it all too well. Stay strong and lean on others when you need it.
JD is one class act, and gestures like this and the support of everyone is what makes this community so great. Looking forward to hearing about the celebration once she beats it.
Take care, and God bless.
Darren

Thank You Darren, and yes, we are very fortunate to have the brothers and JD in our corner fighting for our loved ones. We are blessed with an overwhelming amount of friendship and support and welcome it and all prayers.

Sincerely,

Chef

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Scott... you are in my prayers....be strong and have faith.... there are lots of people pulling for you AND your family.

And JD...you never cease to inspire me to keep the faith that I tell others they must have.....tip o' the hat to you, Brah!
See you soon.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Scott... you are in my prayers....be strong and have faith.... there are lots of people pulling for you AND your family.

And JD...you never cease to inspire me to keep the faith that I tell others they must have.....tip o' the hat to you, Brah!
See you soon.
Thank you so much for your prayers, we are standing strong now, we know its going to get tougher before it gets better, but we have faith. We are stunned with the amount of support we are receiving here and in JD's camp. We are forever grateful.

Sincerely,

Chef

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great shout out! JD is one helluva guy and truly cares about people. Sorry to hear about the battle but congrats on the little one. I too had a lot of support from JD through my battle. He is totally genuine and for those that do, we're all lucky to have him in our lives.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Scott I'm very sorry to hear this news as I can't imagine the range of emotions going through you and your wife's head from giving birth to your first baby to learning the fight just started. Keep your spirits up as your wife will need the positive energy around her. And keep your head up high, my mom had a very aggressive form of breast cancer that spread to her lymph nodes... she has been cancer free for 8 years now! I wish you and your wife well defeating her cancer.

And to JD, great message bro... the little things can go a long way for sure.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Scott I'm very sorry to hear this news as I can't imagine the range of emotions going through you and your wife's head from giving birth to your first baby to learning the fight just started. Keep your spirits up as your wife will need the positive energy around her. And keep your head up high, my mom had a very aggressive form of breast cancer that spread to her lymph nodes... she has been cancer free for 8 years now! I wish you and your wife well defeating her cancer.

And to JD, great message bro... the little things can go a long way for sure.
Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, I am very happy to hear of stories of recovery like your mom's. It just helps us see the future a little bit clearer.

Sincerely,

Chef