What's new

Joplin MO Herf? *possible date set*

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Springfield really is only an additional hour. My drive at that point would be 3 and a half hours. Ill have to look into it myself, once the date is set. But I would like to attend if something does go down.

Obviously the more time before hand the better. Can clear it through the wife. Make sure the funds are set aside for such a trip.

And of course build up my alcohol tolerance, just to be safe.

-Chrisso
Awesome!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Alright... as much as I would love to not have to drive anywhere, and would love to cook for you guys, looks like Springfield would be the best bet. There is basically nowhere in Joplin to really hang out and enjoy a smoke. The heat is making the outdoor option impossible. Springfield would really offer way more in the form of entertainment.

How much advance notice do some of you guys need to have to make it? I'm going to come up with a few dates and toss them out there.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
What would everyone's interest/availability be for possibly July 21st?
I'll be in Pittsburgh, PA that weekend, but will be in Missouri during the week of July 9th and could do the 14th... But please make sure things works for you guys. I'm just a Chicago guy and don't count.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I can contact the guys here and see what would work for them. I know what they're going to say though... I don't know until it gets here. So basically just set the date and we'll see. Either the 14th or 21st would work for me.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
For me, this whole time of year is really pretty much chaos. Having said that, please PM me when you miscreants get something set up, and I'll do my level best to be there. Frank, I reeeeeeally want to be there in September. Please keep in touch. I'm on tapatalk now if it helps.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So, the month of July is out. What about first weekend in August? I think the date is Aug 4th.

What is everyone's availability that day? I haven't yet checked with my social calendar scheduler (read: wife), but I think that Saturday is free.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank and I will be in Orlando for ICPCR that weekend, but we'll prep the guys here if that's the weekend you make it. We'll think of you fondly while we attend the Davidoff awards that day :) (Did I mention Christian is up for the Service to the Industry Award?)